September 26, 2007

It's so romantic.

This is just so much fun. I feel dirty for wasting my time on this shit but what the hell. I look forward to the time when plastic surgeries will be accepted as the norm in showbiz. Give it a few years and I can pretty much guarantee that people will be complimenting each other on their great boob jobs and liposuctions. Meanwhile, here's something to cheer you up:



Isn't this great?! Boy, this almost gave me an orgasm. A quick Google search reveals that a facelift costs about 6,000$ up to 15,000$. I'd love to pay somebody that much to rip me open and play with my facial tissue.

“I don’t think it’s right that ugly women should be allowed to get plastic surgery and get fixed up to look real nice. I think if you’re born ugly you should stay that way.”
-the master himself, George Carlin
More idiotic absurdities here and here.

No comments: